Dedoplistskaro Tourism Development Association founded on May 5, 2019.
Main goals of the association:
- Tourism sustainable development in the region;
- Promotion of tourism infrastructure development in the region;
- Promotion of tourism products development and promotion;
- Cooperation with Protected Areas;
- Raising public awareness on tourism and environmental issues;
- Perform any other activity which is not prohibited by the legislation of Georgia.
To increase awareness of Dedoplistskaro municipality as the world-famous tourist destination promoting the sustainable development of tourism.
Our principles are:
· To do maximum for the visitor’s pleasure.
· Continual care for improving the quality of service.
Slogan: More satisfied visitors from Dedoplistskaro!
With the financial support of the European Union and the help of the Estonian Rural Tourism Organization (ERTO), the Mid-Term Strategic Plan for Dedoplistskaro Tourism Development Association has been developed.